lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

"My little sister AnaLu"

I am grateful for the opportunity to have people next to me that have been very significant in my life that have supported and participated with me over it in different events. I do not usually say I have a “best friend” because, I have not actually one, I have several. One of them I met in early 2008, my ex - school "Colegio Bilingüe Vista Hermosa Valleys." At first we did not join too much. I can say that we were like two strangers but, after we started spent more time together we met each other. I do not remember how exactly it was but little by little we started spend more time together because, we realized we had many things in common. I love her, she is more than my friend, she is my little sister.
She is someone I can trust, someone who advised me, supporting me in my decisions even if she is not entirely agree, and sometimes scolds me like my mom but at the final, it really ends very funny. She is a sincere friend who don not tell me what I want to hear, but rather tell me what I need to heard. She is one person that makes me laugh even in the most sad and painful moment. Someone who helps me overcome my falls, get up of them and see that I can stand, look towards the sky, and smile with my heads held high. She is a very simple person, humble, without prejudices, who does not judge people by their outward appearance, but on the inside. She is not materialistic, is happy with having a modest and quiet life that her parents give her.
 She is 16 year old, and her birthday is in March 31. She uses a very ordinary-looking style, but at the same time reflects her own style. She has blond hairs, slightly curly, which always remains gripped by a queue and usually iron the fringe. She is not too tall, she is 1 meter and 50 cm. She is very skinny, has a nice figure and her weight is between 90 to 100 pounds. She has a face with a good profile, her face is very symmetrical, and a striking smile, sexy, but also noble.
She is very smart, she always stay on the honor roll, but she is not vain and as an example of this is that, in civic and cultural events she prefers to give the medals and awards to others than, get them for herself. She loves to help others in their needs, which is why we all love her as a friend. She is always there to the slope of all, very willing to serve without expecting anything in return to her service. She is very talented, creative and social. When we did choreography she helped us to coordinate and make the dances perfect. She always had a great imagination to draw and write, and his drawings are very professional. Watch her pictures in oil, watercolor paintings and other types of paints make you watch them with a open mouth of how beautiful they are.

 Some people think that she is a very crazy and electric girl, but the reality is that she is only an enthusiastic person who enjoys the life, who sees the problems like joys and the falls as experience lessons. To me she is a great example. She has a very nice voice and when she smiles her smile is often done like a little mouse, so it is a nickname that I got for her "little mouse". She has a sweet smell but not overbearing. Some of our favorite activities are: making pishamadas, cooking, dancing and singing like crazies on our beds, talking like parrots by phone or in person, annoy each other and annoy our friends, telling jokes, going out for ice cream, going to parties , doing homework together, advise, etc.. This especial girl is my super sister AnaLu Batres.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario